£17.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £32.7K | 36 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading Cumbria care home is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home in Kendal specialises in supporting older people with age related frailties, medical nursing needs and disabilities, and provides a fantastic environment where residents can live life to the full.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse position and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week, with flexible shifts in place over a 24/7 rota
* Industry leading pay rates of £17.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £32,760
* A comprehensive induction programme plus ongoing learning and development programmes
What we are looking for in a Registered Nurse:
* NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
* Ideally you will have some previous experience working in a UK care home and/or dementia care, although full training will be provided
* Confident managing care plans, administering medications and keeping concise, accurate clinical records
* Able to work flexible shift patterns
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Nurse Deputy Manager,Brecon, Sir Powys,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse (Assessor),London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse,Eastbourne,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse Manager,Harefield,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Barking and Dagenham, London,Permanent...Apply For This Job