£16.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £33K | 38.5 Hour Contract – Days | Large Nursing Home | Great Benefits | RGN or RMN Considered
A large nursing home in Rotherham is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to join their day team.
The home offers 24-hour care to older adults with elderly frailties and disabilities, in addition to supporting those with medical conditions requiring long term care.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
* 38.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
* Competitive hourly rates of pay of £16.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £33,000
* Free uniforms, DBS check and on-site parking
* Ongoing training and development programmes and career progression opportunities within a large, national organisation
* A range of retail, travel and lifestyle discounts, including discounted gym membership
* Employee support schemes and wellbeing initiatives
* Refer a friend bonus schemes
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this vacancy must meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
* Ideally have previous experience in a UK nursing home or elderly care setting, or have a keen interest in working in elderly care
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN,Bedford,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Nurse Deputy Manager,Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Locum Community Mental Health Nurse,Cheshunt, Hertfordshire,Contract...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse,Mold, County of Flintshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse,Morton,Permanent...Apply For This Job