£17 – £17.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hour Contract – Days &/Or Nights | Neuro-Rehab Centre | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Great Benefits
A specialist neurological rehabilitation centre in York is currently looking to strengthen their nursing team.
The centre supports adults who are living with a range of neurological conditions, brain and spinal injuries and has a skilled multi-disciplinary team in place who provide service users with long-term rehabilitation programmes, clinical care and ongoing support.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse position and what the facility is offering:
* A permanent contract for 36 hours per week, working flexible shifts on days and/or nights
* Competitive hourly pay rates in the region of £17 to £17.50 per hour depending on experience
* A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development programmes plus your own personal development plan
* A pension plan, life assurance and a generous annual leave allowance
* Free uniforms and your NMC registration fees reimbursed, plus support to pay your student loans
As Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in planning and delivering patient care, and will work alongside a team of physiotherapists, SALTs, Occupational Therapists and specialists to ensure service users receive the best possible care and support.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
* NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered to meet the diverse mix of care needs the service offers
* Ideally have previous experience in a similar setting, or willing to develop your skills and knowledge in this specialist area
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills and passionate about delivering high-quality care
To apply now or for more information, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Paediatric Nurse Manager (RGN/RSCN),East London, London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - Excellent benefits - Mental health care,Liverpool,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RGN) - Care Home,Chipping Norton,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Practice Nurse,Tidworth, Wiltshire,Contract...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Wakefield, West Yorkshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job