Location: Castleford, WF10
Hours: Days or Nights, Full or Part Time
Salary: Starting on £15ph going up to £17ph (£37,500pa)
Do you want to be the start of something amazing?
Are you looking for a new beginning somewhere BRAND NEW?
A care company renowned for their training and support are opening a new service in Castleford, and they’re looking for nurses to help open in March!
This opportunity is best suited to nurses who are looking for more than just job satisfaction. With this medium-sized private healthcare provider, you will initially receive a thorough 5-day induction with an experienced senior team, 90% of whom have been promoted internally.
The service will provide care to adults with a variety of Mental Health conditions: 12 service users will live across a series of two and one-bedded apartments. This layout is designed to give the service users a homely environment.
– Free Parking
– A free uniform
– Paid NMC Registration and a paid DBS check
– RCNi CPD e-learning
– A rewards scheme that provides retail and day-out vouchers
– A refer a friend incentive, with the chance to win £300
– Participate in the training of new care assistants and nurses
– Supervise your designated unit, ensuring the shift runs smoothly
– Promote independence and dignity throughout everyday life
– Assess care needs and develop personalised care plans
– Communicate with an MDT and service users' families
– The successful candidate must be NMC registered, ideally RMN (although relevant experience will be considered)
– A flexible attitude
– The ability to develop positive relationships
This role is open to receiving applications over the next 4 weeks. Within 3 days of applying, I will be in contact to discuss the role and your experience further. Then there is just a one stage interview process and you will have feedback within 1 week.
If you’re passionate about delivering high-quality care in a friendly and supportive environment then this may be the role for you- don’t hesitate, apply below today! Alternatively, contact Jen on (phone number removed) or via email.
This position is suitable for Staff Nurses, Senior Staff Nurses, Staff Nurses (Band 5), Staff Nurses (Band 6), RGN, RMN, RNLD, Registered Nurses, Registered General Nurses, RMN, Mental Health Nurses, RNLD, Community Nurses, Agency Nurses or Dementia Nurses.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse (Nights) - The Cambridge Care Home,Cambridge,Permanent...Apply For This Job