Up to £17.32 p/h + Paid Breaks & Enhancements | 36 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home – Outstanding CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading Bristol nursing home is currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse to work full-time days.
The home is rated outstanding by CQC for its delivery of high-quality elderly and dementia nursing care and this is a great opportunity to join a very well-run home.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
* Competitive pay rates of up to £17.32 per hour plus paid breaks
* Pay enhancements of 30p per hour on nights and £2 per hour on weekends
* Ongoing learning and development opportunities
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
* NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD branches will all be considered
* Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or elderly care environment
* Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
* Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
To apply now please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered General Nurses (RN/RGNs)-Band 6-Ormskirk,Ormskirk,Contract...Apply For This Job
Dental Nurse,St. Neots, Cambridgeshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RGN) - Bank - Care Home,Lewes,Contract...Apply For This Job
RGN Nurse,Alloa,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - Care Home - General and mental health care,Barrhead,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse - Accident and Emergency,Peterborough, Cambridgeshire,Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job