Senior Staff Nurse RNLD / RMN
* Salary : £31,350
* Location : Nottingham
* Hours: 40 per week
The role is for a Registered Nurse to work full time with contracted hours at a Nursing home in the Nottingham area.
* Enhanced pay package
* 33 days paid holiday
* Pension scheme
* Fully paid training
* Paid DBS
* Courtesy meals and refreshments whilst on shift
* Free parking and all the benefits of a permanent position
* Shopping and entertainment discount scheme
* Opportunities to progress and develop
* Childcare vouchers
To support the Home Manager, the main focus would be to provide safe, sound and supportive care to the people you support, within the exciting and varied environment in beautiful grounds – ranging from elderly; personal and mental health care. The candidate will provide leadership to the care team and effective 24hr management of the Home within the available resources. The post holder will have a key responsibility for the quality of nursing assessment; care planning; administration of medication. The implementation, evaluation and associated care staff training issues to ensure that at all times residents receive an excellent standard of care.
Required skills and experience:
* Previous experience would be beneficial;
* Registered Nurse with a Valid PIN;
* Demonstrate a professional manner and appearance;
* Show the ability to co-ordinate and motivate a team;
* Able to prioritise and handle emergency situations effectively.
The position is subject to a DBS check
Mercia Social Care is an Independent Care Provider founded in 2016 with the sole intention of making a difference within the Healthcare Sector.
We offer a 360 degree support service for clients and candidates alike, we support within temporary, contracted and permanent areas of the sector and can accommodate for all Healthcare services and professionals that work within it
Tagged as: Full Time