Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Senior Nurse in Buckinghamshire.
Our National Client are an award winning provider of Nursing Homes and who have a high majority of their Nursing Homes Rated Good by the CQC. They pride themselves on offering staff excellent benefits.
This role is currently based in a 54 bedded Nursing Home in Buckinghamshire, which provides care to people with Dementia who require Nursing care and also have an End of Life unit
The list of tasks as a Senior Nurse which you will be undertaking is extensive, but below is a brief over view:
• Being a positive role to make sure that an excellent standard of person centred care is being delivered in the home at all times
• Experienced in working with people who have Dementia, who require Nursing care
• Ideally experience in End of life care but not essential
• Liaising with external stake holders, which include: GP's, other medical professionals and families.
• To provide hands on nursing support and guidance to junior staff within the team
• To manage the administration of medicines in line with NMC regulations, and manage stock levels effectively
• Completing initial assessments paper work and then completing all the relevant paperwork
• Conduct audits within the home to make sure all relevant paperwork is up to date and completed to highest standard
• Conducting team and client meetings
The ideal candidate for a Senior Nurse will need to be:
• Registered General Nurse ( RGN), Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD)
• Commutable via own transport to Buckinghamshire
• Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
• Excellent organisation & leadership skills
• Effective communication skills
• Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
• Passionate about delivering outstanding care to Elderly people, ideally in Nursing Homes, but not essential
• Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
Our Client will make you feel truly valued and respected in your role as a Senior Nurse and offered one of the best rewards packages in the care sector, which will include:
Automatic enrollment into their profit share scheme.
A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts.
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call (phone number removed) to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice
Tagged as: Full Time
Staff Nurse - RMN / RNLD / RGN - Nursing Home,Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales,Permanent...Apply For This Job