£28,000 – £33,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract – Days or Nights | Great Benefits | Scrub Experience Essential
A leading hospital in the Harlow area requires an experienced Theatre Scrub to join their operating department on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this RGN/ODP Theatre Scrub position and what the hospital has to offer are as follows:
* 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts which will include long days, weekends etc
* A competitive annual salary from £28,000 to £33,000 depending on experience
* Opportunities to undertake training, development and to progress your career
* A contributory pension scheme and life assurance cover
* Private medical cover
* Free uniforms
* Staff counselling schemes, childcare vouchers and subsidised meals whilst on duty
As RGN/ODP Scrub Nurse/Practitioner, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures including general surgery, orthopaedics and endoscopy. You will contribute to the delivery of a safe and effective clinical service which meets and exceeds both regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
Applicants for this Theatre Scrub position should meet the following person specification:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
* Demonstrate at least 6 months experience working as a Theatre Scrub, ideally with skills and experience in other theatre disciplines
* Willing to further develop your skills and knowledge and have completed a recognised mentorship qualification
* Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
* Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the theatre
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
NHS 111 Clinical Advisor,Peterborough, Cambridgeshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
RGN nurse - Brain Injury / Complex Care,Tipton,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse care home,New Milton,Permanent...Apply For This Job
RGN / Registered General Nurse BAND 5- Sittingbourne,Sittingbourne,Contract...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Harefield,Permanent...Apply For This Job