Full-Time Hrs | Great Staff Benefits | LD & MH Specialist Care
A specialist facility in Northampton which caters to adults with learning disabilities, mental health conditions and ABIs is currently recruiting for Nurse Practitioners to deliver physical healthcare services on the site.
Details of this RN Nurse Practitioner position and what the successful candidate will receive:
* 37.5 hours per week on a flexible rota, covering shifts from 8am – Midnight on a 7 day rota
* A competitive annual salary in the region of £29,793 to £38,861
* Shift Enhancements of 30% on Saturdays and night shifts & + 60% on Sundays
* A company pension plan, life assurance and a health cash plan
* 35 days annual leave which increases with service length
* NHS equivalent sickness policy and enhanced maternity pay
* Childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and a car lease scheme
* Free on-site parking and free DBS
* A comprehensive induction programme in addition to free training and development
As Nurse Practitioner you will provide comprehensive care to patients including taking medical histories, undertaking clinical assessments, making diagnoses, coordinating and evaluating care programmes.
Applicants for this RN Nurse Practitioner position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN and have completed a Nurse Practitioner qualification
* Recent experience in primary or urgent care setting with a special interest in one or more of the following areas; diabetes, women’s health, epilepsy, long term conditions, tissue viability and/or palliative care
* Caring, compassionate and demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now please follow the link provided
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse (RGN) - Bank - Care Home,Epsom,Permanent...Apply For This Job
ADHOC Mental Health Nurse/RMN - Forensic Secure Unit,Hailsham, East Sussex,Temporary...Apply For This Job