45 Hrs – Nights | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC
A large elderly nursing home in North Leeds is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN or RMN with a background in elderly care to work as Night Nurse Manager.
Details of this Night Nurse Manager RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
* 45 hours per week on permanent nights
* Rates of pay of £18 per hour
* A fantastic working environment in a fully compliant home
You will be joining a modern home that provides elderly frail and dementia care to older adults in beautiful surroundings.
As Night Nurse Manager, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift. You will ensure the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Candidates for this Night Manager RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
* Demonstrate recent managerial/supervisory experience in an elderly and dementia care home setting
* Good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and Health and Safety legislation
* Demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge and demonstrate clinical credibility
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Peripatetic Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Bank - Care Home,Welshpool,Permanent...Apply For This Job