£27,000 to £31,000 per annum | 37.5 hrs p/wk | Day or Night Shifts available | Excellent Benefits
SYK Recruitment is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN to join a leading private healthcare provider, working as Surgical Ward Nurse in their Basingstoke private hospital.
Details of this Surgical Ward Nurse RGN vacancy are as follows:
* 37.5 hours per week on an internal rotation that includes days, nights, earlies and lates
* An excellent annual salary from £27,000 – £31,000 depending on experience
* Fantastic staff benefits including life assurance, private medical cover, a company pension scheme and much more
* Ongoing training and development opportunities
The role will involve assessing patient needs and creating, implementing and evaluating care plans, ensuring that excellent standards of care are maintained, and that patient experience is second to none.
The ideal candidate for this Surgical Ward Nurse RGN role will meet the following criteria:
* Level 1 Adult General Nurse/RGN with a valid NMC pin
* Post-registration experience in an acute or surgical ward setting
* Well organised with strong planning skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Complex Care Home,Rotherham, South Yorkshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job