£26,500 – £31,700 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Internal Rotation | Excellent Staff Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a Leeds private hospital for an experienced RGN with an acute/surgical ward nursing background to join their wards nursing team.
What this Surgical Ward RGN/Staff Nurse role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
* 37.5 hours per week on flexible shift patterns that cover a 24/7 rota
* An excellent annual salary in the region of £26,500 to £31,700 depending on experience
* Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
* A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
* Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
* Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
* Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
* 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
As Surgical Ward RGN/Staff Nurse, you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
You will primarily work with patients following elective surgical procedures, with the hospital specialising in orthopaedics, cardiology and cosmetics in addition to offering gynaecology, urology and general surgical services.
What we are looking for in a Surgical Ward RGN/Staff Nurse:
* NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
* Demonstrate previous experience working in an acute/surgical ward nursing environment, ideally with orthopaedic/cosmetic/general experience
* Evidence of continuing professional development, ideally including having completed a recognised teaching and mentorship qualification in addition to clinically based studies
* Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse,Old Tupton, Derbyshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
COMMUNITY PSYCHIATRIC NURSE – ADULT CMHT, Dudley, BAND 6,Dudley, West Midlands (County),Contract...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse - Care Home,Stirling,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Community Nurse,Aylesford, Kent,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse - CAMHS Unit,London Wall,Permanent...Apply For This Job