£18.13 – £20.17 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | FT contract – days and/or nights| Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A leading elderly nursing home in Wokingham currently has vacancies for RGN/Adult Nurses to join their clinical team, with full time hours available.
The fully CQC compliant home offers luxury surroundings and fantastic quality of life to older adults with physical frailties and medical nursing needs and has state of the art facilities throughout.
Details of these RGN Staff Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
* Permanent contracts to work days and/or nights on a full time basis
* Fantastic hourly rates of pay of £18.13 – £20.17 p/h plus paid breaks, which is in line with top Band 6 rates of pay in the NHS
* A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
* Working for the number one care charity in England
* High staffing levels and more carers on each shift compared to many other care homes
* A complete focus on the resident and a determination to make every day special for them rather than focusing on tasks
* A family orientated feel to our homes, which is probably one of the things people like most about working with us
* Paid breaks
* Payment over the minimum wage.
* Competitive annual leave entitlement
* Death in service benefit
* Christmas bonus bonds
* Voluntary lifestyle benefits – money off high street retailers, supermarkets, attractions, holidays etc
* Employee assistance programme – This provides telephone counselling and legal information for all team members, it is probably the best service of its kind for employees
* Length of service awards – Staff members are provided with an award as a result of reaching 5, 10 and 20 years of service
In this role duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse,Hatfield,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Winchester, Hampshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Band 6 - Critical Care / Intensive Care Nurses,Ilford,Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Night Nurse,Holsworthy, Devon,Permanent, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Registered nurse,United Kingdom,Permanent...Apply For This Job