My client is currently recruiting for Registered Nurses to join our friendly, dedicated care teams
Independent care provider. Won 'Best Employer' award. We believe our staff are the greatest asset we have. We are committed to supporting every member of our team, so they have the knowledge, skills and experience they need to perform their job to the highest standard.
About the role
* Provide high quality nursing and dementia care to our residents and service users
* Maintain a dignified environment and homely atmosphere
* Exercise leadership as part of the nursing team
* Ensure that all company and regulatory standards are maintained
In return for:
* Significantly enhanced rates for overtime
* Competitive rates of pay
* Specialist training and development
* Pioneering Dementia Care
* Working for a family business
* Staff recognition including Annual Awards
* Ongoing training
* Full support with your revalidation and CPD
* Modern, purpose-built home with state-of-the-art facilities
Previous experience working in dementia care would be advantageous but not essential as full, bespoke training will be provided. Most of all we are looking for kind, intuitive people who take a pride in their work and who will bring enthusiasm and positivity to the role.
If you're a registered General Nurse RGN or Mental Health Nurse RMN looking for a rewarding new role, then apply today!
We are also able to support newly qualified nurses through their preceptorships
Tagged as: Full Time
Senior Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home,Horsham, West Sussex,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Cancer Nurse Specialist - Flexi-Working - Full or Part-Time,RG21, Basingstoke, Hampshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job