My client is a top 15 UK Care Home provider and is recruiting for a Registered Nurse to work within one of their homes.
My client is looking for a RMN/RGN who is looking to further develop their career. They are looking for a good team player who is motivated by delivering person-centered care.
* Leading, supervising and training the care team
* General Nursing duties
* Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
* Keeping precise, up to date records
* Maintaining the Client’s dignity and respect at all times
* Free NMC pin renewal
* Competitive pay rates
* Free PVG check and uniform
* Refer a friend scheme
* Meals on long days
* Paid breaks
* Free Revalidation
* Skilled training with a qualified Nurse and fantastic opportunities for career development.
* Robust Continuing Professional Development
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home,Esher, Surrey,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home,Eastbourne, East Sussex,Permanent...Apply For This Job