£18.30 – £20.30 p/h | 39 hrs | Day Shifts | Good CQC | Great Benefits
One of the UK’s leading not-for-profit elderly care home operators is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to work in their Bristol care home.
The home offers round the clock nursing care to older adults and in this post, you will predominantly be working with service users with general elderly and disability care requirements.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
* Great hourly rates of pay from £18.30 – £20.30 depending on experience
* 39 hours per week on a permanent contract
* Day shifts only
* Ongoing opportunities for training & development as part of a large, national organisation
* A company pension scheme with employer contributions and life assurance
* Childcare vouchers plus several family friendly workplace policies
* Uniform provided
* Some fantastic discounts on groceries, on the high street and for leisure and holidays
* Sick pay, a staff counselling service and legal advice, plus assistance and support in emergencies
* The option to buy or sell annual leave
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse post:
* Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
* Up to date NMC registration
* Demonstrate some post-registration experience
* Ideally experienced working in an elderly and dementia care setting or demonstrate a genuine interest in working with this client group
* Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered General Nurse - Accident and Emergency,Stafford, Staffordshire,Contract, Part Time...Apply For This Job