£16 p/h | 48 Hrs – Days | Specialist Dementia Care | Good CQC | Benefits
A specialist dementia nursing home in Lytham is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to work as Staff Nurse on full-time days.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers a great environment for people living with dementia and associated cognitive impairments in a beautiful seaside setting.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse role:
* A permanent contract of 48 hours per week on day shifts only
* Very competitive rates of pay of £16.00 per hour
* A comprehensive induction and ongoing L&D prospects
* A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
* DBS & work uniform provided
* Meals provided whilst on duty
In this Staff Nurse role, you will coordinate and manage care plans, administer medications and lead a team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse post should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
* Demonstrate some post-registration experience within a UK care home setting, ideally with dementia care experience
* Demonstrate a keen interest in working in dementia care and have completed or are willing to undertake specialist training in this area
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time