£15.85 p/h | 42 Hrs | Night shifts | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC
A 40 bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in Huddersfield has a full-time vacancy for an RGN/RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse to join their team on night shifts on a permanent basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and provides a great environment for staff and residents alike.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse will receive:
* 42 hours per week on a permanent contract
* Night shifts only
* Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £15.85
* Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
* A friendly, supportive and stable working environment within a fully CQC compliant home
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Night Nurse:
* Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
* Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting
* Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
* Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered General Nurse Band 5 Primary Care (Ward Nurse)Woking,Woking, Surrey,Contract...Apply For This Job