RGN (Registered General Nurse) .
Are you an RGN who has a minimum of 6 months experience of working within an NHS setting? are you looking to make a difference, gain more experience? Maybe looking to relocate. If the answer is YES, then Medbank Healthcare Needs you.
Medbank Healthcare is local Healthcare agency based in Birmingham who has built long standing relationships with NHS trusts across the West Midlands, Medbank are a Tier1 agency who are able to offer a variety of shifts across acute settings, whether that be long days, nights or weekends to suit.
Why work for Medbank Healthcare?
* Quick and easy Registration Process with a dedicated compliance team
* Your own Account Manager who will manage your availability and bookings
* Free Mandatory Training. Including Basic Life support and Manual handling
* Flexible working hours to suit
* Excellent rates of pay with Weekly pay
* Great working environments
* Out of hours support
* Professional advice & Support
Requirements for RGN:
* Minimum of 6 Months experience working as an RGN
* Available to start immediately
* Good communication skills
* Right to Work in UK
* Provide Clinical References
* Immunisation report
Tagged as: Full Time
Staff Nurse (Dementia) - £1000 Welcome Bonus,Christchurch,Permanent...Apply For This Job
RGN Staff Nurse,Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire,Permanent, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse - Learning Disabilities and Mental Health Home,Upton,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Chorlton-cum-Hardy,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Scunthorpe,Permanent...Apply For This Job