£33,000 – £35,500 p/a | 38.5 Hrs | Full time Days Or full-time Nights | Neurological/Respiratory Unit | Great Staff Benefits
An experienced RGN with clinical management experience is required to work as Nurse Team Leader in a specialist rehabilitation centre in the Harlow area.
The facility offers long term care and rehabilitation services to people living with complex neurological conditions or brain/spinal injuries and makes the most of state-of-the-art medical technologies and facilities to deliver the best possible patient outcomes.
Details of this RGN Nurse Team Leader position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 38.5 Hours per week on a permanent basis
• Days or nights required and on-call duties required
• A great annual salary in the region of £33,000 to £35,500 per annum (Band 7 equivalent)
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Nurse Team Leader, you will deliver effective clinical leadership and management to the care and nursing teams on the respiratory unit, which caters to 20+ adults with complex neurological care needs or brain/spinal injuries. You will work alongside a large MDT with specialists in all areas of rehabilitation and recovery in this sector of care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse Team Leader:
• Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RNA with up to date NMC registration
• Substantial post-registration experience, ideally within a neurological or respiratory setting
• Strong communication and leadership skills with a warm and empathetic nature
• Able to manage care plans, undertake risk assessments and act as Key Worker for some service users
• Up to date clinical skills relevant to a neurological or respiratory setting
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, for more information please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered/Pre Registered Nurses,Bonnyrigg,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse Deputy Manager,Huyton, Knowsley,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (Adult),Newbury, Berkshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse,Birmingham, West Midlands,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Days or Nights,Southampton, Hampshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
UK Disability Assessor - Nurse, OT or Paramedic,Liverpool, Merseyside,Permanent...Apply For This Job