33 Hrs – Nights | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC | Great Benefits
A small private nursing home in the Chorley area has a vacancy for an RGN/Registered Nurse to join their clinical team and work 3 night shifts per week.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers nursing care to older adults with general elderly frailties and care needs and provides a busy social calendar in addition to high quality care, to ensure residents can enjoy excellent quality of life.
What the home is offering and details of this RN Night Nurse role:
* A permanent contract of 33 hours per week
* Night shifts only, covering a 7 day rota
* Great pay rates of £17 per hour
* In-house and external training opportunities plus support with NMC revalidation
* Enhanced DBS fee and NMC registration fees paid
* A workplace pension scheme and free uniforms
* A healthcare cash plan
As Night RN, you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
* Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident working nights and acting as Nurse-in-Charge when required
* Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
* Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse - EXCELLENT CQC rating and fantastic training & devel,Wigan,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Community Nurse - band 5 South Ockendon, Grays,South Ockendon, Essex,Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Health and Wellbeing Nurse RGN / RMN - Cambridgshire,United Kingdom,Permanent...Apply For This Job