38.5 Hrs | Nights Only | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC
An RGN Staff Nurse is required to work full-time nights in a large private nursing home in Bridlington.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers long term care to older adults with general nursing and dementia care needs and is easily accessible by public transport for Nurses looking to commute.
Details of this RGN Night Nurse role and what the home has to offer:
* 38.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
* Night shifts only
* Great rates of pay of £16 per hour
* A fantastic working environment in a fully compliant home
* A thorough induction in addition to ongoing training opportunities
As RGN Night Nurse, you will be responsible for a caseload of residents and will coordinate and manage their care whilst on shift, in addition to managing and administering medications.
What the home is looking for in a Night Nurse:
* Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN/RNA
* Up to date NMC registration
* Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally working within an elderly care home or an older peoples ward
* Up to date clinical skills and knowledge
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Alternatively, to apply now please follow the link below
Tagged as: Full Time