42 Hrs | Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered
A luxury private nursing home in a village just outside of Bicester is recruiting for an RGN qualified Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and caters to older adults with a range of nursing care needs including dementia and mental health needs and neurological conditions in addition to more general elderly care needs.
Details of this Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
* 42 hours per week on a permanent basis
* Night shifts only
* Excellent rates of pay of £16 to £17 per hour
* Some fantastic opportunities for training and development in a home that is rated Good in all areas by CQC
In this role, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed and meet resident needs. You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
The skills, experience and qualities the home is looking for in an RGN Night Nurse:
* Qualified as an Adult Nurse
* Up to date NMC registration
* Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting, although a comprehensive induction is provided, with extra support available to nurses new to elderly care
* Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
* Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home,Henfield, West Sussex,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - Nursing Home ( RGN / RMN ),New Milton, Hampshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job