36 Hrs – Nights | Elderly & Dementia NH | Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered
A 50+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in Guildford is currently looking to recruit an RGN Registered Nurse to join their night nursing team.
The fully CQC compliant home offers 24-hour care to older adults with elderly frailties and dementia care needs.
Details of this RN Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
* A permanent contract of 36 hours per week on night shifts covering a 7 day rota
* Great rates of pay from £18.50 to £19 per hour depending on experience
* An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
* A very thorough induction and ongoing training opportunities
In this Registered Nurse role, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this RN Registered Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
* Ideally have some experience in a UK nursing home setting, although newly qualified RNs will also be considered and supported and mentored
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time