42 Hrs – Nights | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC | Experience Essential
A small private nursing home in the Liss area has a vacancy for an RGN Registered Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers a fantastic environment for staff and residents alike, having recently undergone extensive renovation and refurbishment to provide a state of the art, luxury facility.
Details of this RN Night Nurse vacancy and what the home has to offer:
* Caring for older adults with general elderly frailties, disabilities and dementia
* 42 hours per week on a permanent contract
* Flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
* Industry leading pay rates of £19.20 per hour
What the home is looking for in an RN Night Nurse:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
* Demonstrate relevant post-registration experience within a clinical setting, ideally having elderly care/UK care home experience
* Confident managing care plans and medications
* Good understanding of care quality standards and passionate about high quality care
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Deputy Manager (Nurse Qualified) - Stockport,Heaviley, Borough of Stockport,Permanent...Apply For This Job