36 Hour Contract – Nights | Paid Breaks | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in nursing homes is required to work as Lead Night Nurse in a leading Harrow care home.
The fully CQC compliant home caters to older adults with age related frailties, dementia and medical nursing needs.
Details of this RGN Lead Night Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive:
* A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, working flexible nights over a 7 day rota
* Competitive hourly pay rates from £18.50 to £19 depending on experience, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of up to £35,560
* Paid breaks
* A fantastic working environment in a well-run home
* A comprehensive induction plus ongoing training opportunities
As RGN Lead Night Nurse, your duties will include providing effective clinical leadership and line management to the night care and nursing teams as well as supervising and monitoring the delivery of clinical and personal care.
The successful candidate for this Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
* Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
* Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting
* Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
* Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered General Nurse,Harrow, London,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - RGN, RMN, RNLD,Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse (RGN),Bristol,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Remedicare RGN Night Nurse - £18.00ph,Colchester, Essex,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD,Bradford, West Yorkshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job