Title: Nurse Advisor
Territory: Manchester & Chester
Therapy Area: Respiratory
Salary: Highly competitive salary + bonus, car and pension
Evolve Consultant: Lauren Ward
Are you a qualified Practice Nurse looking for a new challenge? We have a new opportunity available to join a rapidly expanding Healthcare Services organisation, and as part of their growth, are creating a brand-new team of Specialist Nurse Advisors.
Key roles and responsibilities for the Respiratory Nurse Advisor
* Achieve satisfactory service levels across the project as defined by the client and in addition achieve their key performance indicators, sharing ideas with the team on maximising outputs.
* Improvement of the patient experience including initiating measures to improve services provided.
* Ensure to meet safeguarding for children and vulnerable adult accountabilities by undertaking the training and reporting any issues observed to senior management (lead safeguarding nurse).
* Participate where required in clinical and nonclinical audits aimed at improving patient outcomes and the effective and efficient delivery of services.
* Assist the Nursing Division with the continued improvement of clinical services and safeguarding high standards of care to contribute to creating an environment where clinical excellence will flourish.
* Teaching and mentoring of Practice Nurses/other Health Care Professionals may be requested.
Minimum requirements for the Respiratory Nurse Advisor
* You will have several years’ Practice Nurse or Hospital Nurse experience within Respiratory.
* Experience in running COPD or Asthma Clinics is essential.
* You will be a registered Nurse (NMC), Nurse Advisor OR Practice Nurse.
* Asthma, Spirometry or COPD Diploma is preferred but not essential.
* Ideally some experience of using General Practice / Hospital computer systems.
2 stage process:
1st stage – Telephone interview
2nd stage – Face to face interview
If you want to hear more about this role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse - Nursing Home,Bootle,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Mental Health Nurse / Learning Disabilities Nurse,Stevenage, Hertfordshire,Permanent, Contract...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - Days,Leeds, West Yorkshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Essex,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Senior Staff Nurse / Unit Manager - Complex Care / Neuro-disability,Ripley,Permanent...Apply For This Job