Up to £30,000 per annum, £15.50 – £16.00ph, NHS band 6 equivalent | 36 hours | flexible day shifts | General Elderly Nursing |
SYK Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a Registered Staff Nurse RGN/RMN to work in their care home in Lancashire. This is a full-time position with a 36-hour working week on day shifts.
For this Registered Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position, the home is offering the following:
• A permanent, full-time contract of 36 hours per week
• Usual working hours will be weekday flexible day shifts
• A great annual salary of up to £30,000, £15.50 – £16.00ph, NHS band 6 equivalent
The home offers round the clock care packages to predominantly older adults living with age-related frailties and medical nursing needs.
Following the most recent inspection the home was found to me fully compliant with all CQC quality standards and requirements.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
• Shifts will be on days only, covering a flexible, 7 day rota
• Competitive rates of pay of £16 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and totals an annual salary of £30,000
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a very well-run home
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, duties and responsibilities will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date and that the holistic needs of service users are met.
The qualities and skills our client require in an RGN/RMN Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or elderly care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Nurse Assessor,Wakefield, West Yorkshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD,Evesham, Worcestershire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Ledbury,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Senior Nurse - Care Home,Braunton,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Night Nurse,Ringwood, Hampshire,Permanent, Part Time...Apply For This Job