Athenia Healthcare Recruitment are recruiting for a Registered Nurse (Surgical) to join a team of dedicated staff at one of Britain's leading providers of independent healthcare in Northampton, with a nationwide network of hospitals and clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
This is a Full-time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing. Or
* Registered Nurse Level 2 – Relevant Competencies for the role.
* Surgical experience required
* Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
* Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
* Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
* Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards.
* Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
* Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
* Strong interpersonal skills:
* Good team worker.
* Both punctual and reliable.
Duties of this role include:
* To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
* Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
* As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
* Be an advocate for patient care, searching for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered.
* Encouraging the development of research and audit based clinical practice.
Salary & Benefits:
This package offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* Private Healthcare Scheme
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
For more information or to apply for this position please send your up to date CV and a member of the team will be in touch
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home,Wantage, Oxfordshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
RMN" OR "Registered Mental Health Nurse" OR "Registered Nurse,Ipswich, Suffolk,Permanent, Temporary...Apply For This Job