Registered Nurse (RNLD) – Leeds – £30k
Full time – 42 hours
Do you have a passion for providing person-centred care? Are you a dedicated Nurse with a valid NMC PIN?
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a registered nurse to be a part of the team at an excellent specialist Nursing Home, catering for those with neuro-disabilities, brain injury, stroke and mental ill health. The Home is located in a quiet residential area on the outskirts of Leeds.
What the role involves:
• Ensuring the well-being of all residents, ascertaining that their physical, emotional and social needs are met
• Implementing personalised assessments and developing care plans to match each resident's needs
• Be dedicated to continuous professional development
What do you need?
• Qualified RNLD with valid NMC Pin
• Have knowledge of current care standards, legislation and initiatives
• To be able to build & maintain professional relationships
What's in it for you?
• Excellent salary package – £30k per annum
• Investment and development in your career
• Excellent working environment
• Paid NMC registration
• Free uniform
• 28 days holiday
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now! Alternatively, for more information please feel free to call Tom at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to (url removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse (Staff Nurse/Senior Nurse/Peripatetic Nurse),Grantham, Lincolnshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job