Telford, up to £17 per hour
A permanent Registered Nurse post has become available in a reputable nursing home in Telford.
* Registered Nurse Adult
* Up to £17 per hour, dependent on experience
* Days or nights available
* CQC rating: Good
* Nursing care to the elderly
* Fulltime hours
The successful Registered Nurse candidate will be required to assist the Care Manager in planning and implementing the highest quality of nursing care to the home’s elderly residents, some of whom have dementia. Good communication skills and a passion for providing outstanding care are therefore essential.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• You must be a qualified nurse – RGN – and registered with the NMC (valid PIN)
• Excellent communication skills
• Previous experience within a similar setting
• Minimum 1 year’s nursing experience
JOB REQUIREMENTS OF THE REGISTERED NURSE / RN :
• Planning, assessing, delivering and evaluating individual care
• Organising and motivating the carers to ensure good standards of care are delivered
• May assist in inductions and orientations of new care staff
• Liaising with other healthcare professionals
• Maintaining accurate drug records (storage, maintenance and use)
• Providing the highest standards of medical or palliative care at all times
APPLY TODAY to arrange an interview or call (phone number removed) for more information!!
Staff Nurse / RGN / RNA / RN1 / Night Nurse
Tagged as: Full Time