£16.04 – £16.44 per hour | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | 38.5 hours | Days or Nights |
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Market Harborough area has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Registered Nurse to work on a full-time basis.
For this Registered Nurse role, the home is offering:
• A full-time, permanent contract of 38.5 hours per week
• Flexible shift patterns with days and nights available
• Competitive pay rates in the region of £16.04 to £16.44 per hour
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development programmes
Applicants for this Registered Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time