£16 p/h – Band 5 Equivalent/Circa £26.5K | 33 or 44 Hour Contracts | Days or Nights | Elderly and Dementia Care | Excellent Benefits | NQ Considered | £1K Welcome Bonus | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A 40+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in the Invergordon area currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their nursing team on nights.
The fully compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to adults of all ages, but specialises in caring for older people.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Contracts for 33 hours per week on permanent days or rotating days and nights
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £16
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid and your own Nursing Times subscription
• Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
• A welcome bonus of £1,000 (Subject to T&Cs)
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Registered Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Chemotherapy Nurse,Crawley, West Sussex,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse,Cheltenham,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Grimsby,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN- Days or Nights,Marlborough, Wiltshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Prison Nurse,Nottingham, Nottinghamshire,Temporary...Apply For This Job