37.5 Hrs | Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home | NQ Nurses Considered
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Inverness currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
* Full or part-time contracts of up to 37.5 hours per week
* Flexible shifts with days or nights available
* Competitive hourly pay rates of £15
* A comprehensive induction and great training and development opportunities
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
* Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
* Up to date NMC registration
* Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now, please follow the link provided
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) offering £1000 WB,Bishopbriggs, East Dunbartonshire, Scotland,Permanent...Apply For This Job
REGISTERED NURSE - SALE, GREATER MANCHESTER,Trafford,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse - RMN - Low Secure Deafness Unit,Oldham,Permanent...Apply For This Job