Registered Nurse – RGN / RMN – Nursing Home
Location: Wick, Caithness
Salary: £14- £15 Per Hour ( £26,208 – £37,440 per annum depending on full time hours) – Paid breaks
Hours: Full-time or Part-time available (Options of: 24, 36 or 48 or similar options of hours available – depending on your preference)
Shifts: Days or Nights available depending on preference
Care Categories: Dementia, Old Age, Mental Health, Physical Disability & Sensory Impairment
Further information: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a passionate, skilled Registered Nurse to work within a friendly, nursing home with modern facilities. Conveniently located near Wick, this recommended home provides high-quality person-centred care for older adults.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
The Home Manager is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
The company has an excellent, award-winning reputation, they have been in the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought after company to work for. This Company has the most Outstanding/Good Rated CQC homes out of all the large healthcare providers.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
– Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
– Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
– Childcare Vouchers
– Retail Discounts – between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
– Holiday and Travel Discounts
– Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
– Paid Breaks
– Discounted Health Club Membership
– Employee Assistance Helpline
– Stakeholder pension plan
– Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
– Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
To apply for this role, you must be a Registered Nurse with a valid and up-to-date NMC registration. We welcome applications from both Newly-Qualified and Experienced nurses, as full training and support is provided regardless of your level of experience. Preceptorships are also available for newly qualified nurses.
For further information or to apply for this position, please call Rebecca Rouse on (phone number removed) or email your CV to
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential. APPHC
Tagged as: Full Time