Paid Breaks | 36 Hrs – Days or Nights | Purpose Built Nursing Home
A privately-owned nursing home in Chorley currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to join their team.
The home provides general elderly nursing care in a home from home setting, with a great team in place and excellent facilities throughout.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy are as follows:
* 36 hours per week available of day and night shifts
* Great pay rats of £17 per hour
* Paid breaks
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse you will be responsible for managing and implementing person centred care plans and the safe management and administration of drugs and medications.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse post should meet the following criteria:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
* Ideally experienced in elderly and dementia care
* Able to independently manage and implement care plans and administer medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse (RGN) - Bank - Care Home,Epsom,Permanent...Apply For This Job