£19.70 p/h (NHS Band 7) | Paid Breaks | Full time | Day or Night shifts available | Specialist Dementia Home |
A dementia specialist care home in the Farnham area is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their nursing team on days or nights.
Our client is offering the following employment package for the successful Registered Nurse RGN/RMN:
• Full time contract on a permanent basis
• A competitive hourly rate of £19.70 p/h (NHS Band 7)
• Paid breaks
• Superb Highstreet discount and travel package
• Free training and development
• Free DBS check and uniform
• Meals provided on full shift
• Excellent career progression
As Registered Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
The successful candidate for this Registered Nurse RGN/RMN post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally have some experience in a UK nursing home or elderly and dementia care setting, or interested in working in this sector of care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse,Sheffield,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurses (RN/RGNs) - Band 5 -Bath,Bath,Contract...Apply For This Job
BANK Inpatient Staff Nurse - Community Hospital (RGN),Redruth,Contract...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Warrington, Cheshire,Contract...Apply For This Job
Clinical Lead Night Nurse,Birmingham,Permanent...Apply For This Job