Up to £21.07 p/h | 36 hours per week | Days and nights | “Good” CQC | Great Benefits | General Elderly Nursing
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to join the nursing team of a leading Hampshire care home, which is located in the Winchester area.
The home offers general elderly nursing home in a friendly and homely environment where residents enjoy excellent standards of care and living thanks to some great facilities, beautiful gardens and design features.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post and what our client is offering:
• Full time hours of day and night shifts available, which includes alternate weekends
• An excellent rate of pay up to £21.07 per hour, which is inclusive of enhancements
• A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups and a CQC rated “Good” home
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A company pension scheme
• A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
As Staff Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with NMC pin
• Experienced in an elderly care setting
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Flexible to work some weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Bank - Care Home,Epsom,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse - Care Home, £2000 welcome bonus,Colchester,Permanent...Apply For This Job