£18.00 – £19.00 per hour + £1000 welcome bonus + paid breaks
Part time or full time hours available, days or nights available
Time recruitment are currently recruiting for one of the largest independent healthcare providers in the UK who specialise in ‘Luxury’ care for the elderly. They are looking for an RGN qualified Nurse (or RMN/RNLD with relevant skills) to join their permanent team of nurses.
The home was built just over 10 years ago and is a flagship service in Surrey for the high levels of care provided to those with general nursing needs & dementia.
As well as working with a long-standing, friendly team of permanent nurses & management and an abundance of training & development opportunities, you can expect;
– £1000 annual bonus (just for being a committed, hardworking member of the team)
– Competitive pension scheme
– Free uniforms that are both attractive and practical
– Free eye care tests
– Study support
– Holiday discounts
– Life Insurance
Duties as a nurse (RGN) will include;
– Provide leadership and guidance for the running of a defined area, ensuring resident care is delivered in line with their Personal Care Needs Assessment.
– To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistent high standard of nursing care is provided.
– Extend clinical competencies and nursing practice to offer comprehensive services, for example, venepuncture, IVI therapy, ear syringing and so on.
– Support a learning culture providing skills-based experiential learning to Care Services staff and act as a mentor.
– Lead in managing monthly routine medication for a defined area. This may include supporting and mentoring Lead Carers to take on this role in residential areas under their supervision.
This a fantastic opportunity to join an established, luxury service with genuine opportunities to progress within the company.
For more information, or to apply speak to Michael Roberts at Time Recruitment or click ‘APPLY NOW’ Below
Keywords: Staff Nurse. Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, Staff Nurse Surrey, Nurse Manager, Lead Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered General Nurse, RGN, RMN
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Nursing Home,Market Harborough, Leicestershire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home,Haywards Heath, West Sussex,Permanent...Apply For This Job