PLEASE NOTE, WE CAN ONLY CONSIDER CANDIDATES WHO HOLD A CURRENT NMC PIN
Now is the time that your support as a medical professional is needed, more than ever.
During this unprecedented period – hospitals and care homes are urgently looking for quality healthcare professionals of various healthcare roles, grades and specialities.
Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Who we are:
We are Nursing Medical Recruitment (NMR) Healthcare, a pioneering medical recruitment agency. We are striving to continue delivering a first-class recruitment service, to place medical staff where they are needed and help the UK to get through the Covid-19 pandemic.
Who we are looking for:
Our client is looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work at a private care home in Solihull, to provide excellent standards of clinical care to our residents.
As a Registered General Nurse with a passion for the delivery of clinical excellence, you will additionally provide support to the Home Manager by coaching and guiding care teams on shift and providing a safe, caring, stimulating and homely environment for residents and their visitors.
It is essential for this position that you hold a current NMC pin.
Keeping you safe:
Due to the exceptional circumstances of Coronavirus (COVID-19), our client has temporarily closed all of its care homes to all visitors from Monday 23rd March 2020 to reduce the risk of cross-contamination. The well-being of its residents and staff is its main priority and it will continue to follow all guidance provided by The World Health Organisation, The UK Government and Public Health England to keep our loved ones safe and well.
When joining our client, you can expect:
* Support with revalidation through in-house workshops
* Highly competitive rates of pay
* Instant access to your wages (no need to wait for payday!)
* Exclusive employee discounts incl. retail and leisure savings
* Excellent career development incl. formal clinical training
* Flexible working
* Free parking
What you will be doing:
* Maintaining high standards of care by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery and ongoing evaluation of care plans, together with appropriate hand-over, to ensure all residents’ needs are continuously met.
* Responsible for the effective deployment and supervision of staff within the care team, ensuring all tasks are completed during the period of duty and residents receive required care.
* Undertake nursing tasks including but not limited to, distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions.
* Provide staff support, demonstration and instruction of care activities, particularly in relation to the induction and mentoring of new staff.
* Liaise with health and social care professionals involved in the wellbeing of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care.
* Provide advice to families of residents and GP’s of any changes in condition, which gives rise to concern and keeps them informed and involved in choices for ongoing care.
* Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all residents, families, visitors and colleagues.
Job Title: Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Salary: £17.50 – £19.00/hour
Location: Knowle, Solihull
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time – 44 hours a week – working Day (08:00 – 20:00) and Night (20:00 – 08:00) shifts on a rota basis, to include some weekends
Licence: Valid NMC PIN (which must be maintained) as Registered Nurse
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse - RGN, RMN, RNLD,Glasgow,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nursing Home Lead Nurse- Day Shifts,Billericay, Essex,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RGN) - Care Home,Chorleywood,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Clinical Lead Nurse,Leigh, Greater Manchester,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Fareham,Permanent...Apply For This Job