Are you an NMC registered Nurse looking to work for the NHS? Your World Substantive Services are seeking talented and driven Nurses who have a passion for what they do. If you'd like to advance your Nursing skills and gain experience caring for a variety of our patients, this position could be for you.
We're on a search for Nurses to work for an NHS Trusts Renal and Transplant teams, working across a verity of departments, while looking to specialise in a specific area of Nursing. You'll be given development, progression, and a rewarding environment, and this position will suit those that understand the difference between delivering good and truly exceptional care.
* Provide and deliver a high standard of nursing care through the assessment, planning, and evaluating of individual patients needs based on evidence. Work towards initiating and coordinating care in the clinical area.
* Participate in the allocation of workload and ensure efficient bed management and effective patient care. Work towards regularly taking charge of the clinical area.
* Liaise, report and document any relevant nursing/patient needs with other health care professionals with ongoing responsibility for patient care, communicating changes as they occur.
* Engage and interact with carers/family encouraging them to be actively involved in patient’s care planning care as outlined in the ward/unit philosophy.
* Maintain and continually develop in-depth specialist knowledge of nursing practice relevant to the individual clinical area.
* Promote health education within the clinical area and advise patient, family, and others in health promotion issues.
* A choice of placement, based on your skill set and experience level
* Bespoke induction and training programme, tailored to your wants and needs
* Tailor-made rotational programme, exciting for those who want to experience different settings within a trust
* Relocation package (dependant on criteria), paid flights for those moving internationally
* On site gym, swimming pool and Ofsted "Outstanding" Nursery
* NHS benefits, including pension and many, many more!
Why work in Hampshire?
Hampshire is lovely county, with great areas based around the trust. If you are looking for a vibrant and busy city centre location, look no further than Portsmouth or Southampton. Alternatively, if you prefer to be based away from the hustle and bustle of city living, other areas are a short commute to the trust around Hampshire. There really is an option for everyone.
Who is Your World Substantive Services?
We're the UK's number one provider of permanent recruitment services to the NHS and private sector. We place 1000's of Nurses, Doctors, Allied Health and Health Service staff throughout the UK yearly.
Whether you are looking for advise on your current situation, actively looking for a role or a candidate who wants to boost your career; you'll be in safe hands with Your World Substantive Services. The Permanent Healthcare Recruitment Specialists
Tagged as: Full Time