42 Hrs | Nights | Specialist Dementia/MH Home | Good CQC | Experience Essential
A small, private dementia and mental health nursing home in the Rushden area currently has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and has a longstanding reputation for providing high-quality, person centred care to older people living with dementia and associated cognitive impairments.
Details of this Registered Night Nurse (RGN/RMN) and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract of 42 hours per week
* Night shifts only
* Great pay rates in the region of £17 to £18 per hour depending on experience
* A great working environment in an independent, fully compliant home
* Opportunities for training and development
As Night Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care, administer medications and lead the team of care staff on shift. You will ensure a high-quality clinical service is maintained at all times, and that the holistic needs of service users are met.
What the home is looking for in a Registered Nurse:
* Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
* Current NMC registration
* Demonstrate proven experience working in a UK nursing home
* Ideally have some dementia care experience, or be willing to gain new skills and knowledge in this area
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Staff Nurse,Maidenhead, Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home,Evesham, Worcestershire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Care Home,Hexham, Northumberland,Permanent...Apply For This Job