Registered Nurses (equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6)
£15.24 – £17.24ph Salary is dependent upon experience, capability & qualifications
Full-time, Part-time and Bank contracts available
Shift Patterns In The Home:-
Bring your clinical expertise to one of our care homes, in a role that is both hugely rewarding and offers real autonomy to practice.
About the role
In what is a tremendously diverse role, you'll lead, motivate and generally bring out the best in our Woodend team. Offering clinical guidance and training to your colleagues, you'll ensure they're equipped and inspired to deliver the very highest standards of care.
That care starts with the detailed assessments you'll complete and the individualised plans you'll develop for each resident – ensuring that not only are their physical needs met, but their emotional well-being is supported and their social needs are too.
On a practical level, you'll ensure our working practices are safe and conform to all the relevant regulations and legislative standards. But like every member of the team, you'll know that providing great care means constantly looking beyond the established way of doing things for opportunities to do things even better.
What you’ll need
* A passion for caring for the elderly and infirm, and for helping people maintain their dignity and independence
* A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
* A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes
* A clear understanding of NMC Codes of Conduct and a genuine commitment to expanding your professional expertise
* A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
* RN status and a valid NMC PIN
What’s in it for you?
A competitive salary and benefits that include:
* Autonomy to practice
* Bupa’s specially designed Nurse Pathway
* Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development
* NMC annual pin payment covered**
* Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
* Re-validation Champions
* Accelerated Career Progression
* Full time, Part time and bank contracts available
* Staff referral bonus of up to £1000 per referral
* Access to employee health benefits and discounts
* Interest free travel ticket loans
* Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
* Smile Everyday – a health and wellbeing package available to all permanent employees giving access to 24/7 health lines along with online wellbeing tools
* We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
* Child Care Vouchers
Who we are
Bupa Care Homes provide expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care throughout the UK. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Dedicated to making lives better
Bupa is committed to an environment that will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant, or employee, is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
**Payment will be made after completion of one year’s service
If you would like to know more please call (phone number removed) or send your CV
Tagged as: Full Time