This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning service which is devoted to offering the very best training and development opportunities to their staff. The service is based in the vibrant town of Woking in the heart of Surrey.
You will be working as a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) for a market leading, fully-compliant healthcare provider with a portfolio of 16 mental health hospitals across the UK. The company has ambitious and realistic growth plans to become the largest provider of Mental Health services in the country.
As a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD), you will be provided with a salary of up to £36,314 based on 38.5 hours per week which equates to £18.15 per hour. There are also comprehensive enhancements available as per the below structure:
* 10% enhancement for night shifts – £19.97 per hour
* 20% enhancement for weekend shifts – £21.78 per hour
* 30% enhancement for weekend night shifts – £23.60 per hour
As a Registered Nurse in this pioneering hospital, additional benefits will include:
* Affiliation with the nearby universities to offer funding on course up to Master’s level
* Paid breaks
* A minimum of 2 nurses + clinical team leader and 5 support workers per ward
* Enhancements for public holidays
* 5.6 weeks’ holiday
* Company pension scheme
* Free uniform provided
* In house trainer
* You will be working for an excellent organisation with a low staff turnover, with some nurses working for the company for 17 years
We are ideally looking for an experienced Registered Nurse – Mental Health / Learning Disabilities (RMN/RNLD) with experience in adult acute MH, low secure or rehabilitation environment looking to join an award-winning service. With this in mind, we will also consider Registered Mental Health Nurses and Registered Learning Disabilities nurses with experience in different settings or newly qualified nurses looking for a preceptorship nurse position.
If you are an experienced Mental Health / Learning Disabilities Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with a passion for Mental Health Nursing and rehabilitation and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined to work as a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) within this service, please either click APPLY or call Sam at Leaders in Care on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Nursing Home,Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job