Work as a Registered Nurse for an award winning, private healthcare provider with a handful of care homes throughout the UK. A ‘National Care Awards’ finalist in over 4 categories; this is a company that recognises employee engagement is key – so you’ll never feel unappreciated for all the hard work you put in. The home is located in a historic building in Southend-on-Sea.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be at the forefront of clinical care delivery for a 64 bedded home, providing full support and attention to your residents alongside another on duty Registered Nurse and a team of 4 to 5 care staff. Working for this provider offers excellent long-term progression opportunities with the chance to take on further extracurricular training to become a clinical specialist in your chosen field.
The successful candidate can look forward to the following benefits:
* £17.50ph – Reviewed after probation
* Flexible shift options to choose from – Part-time or Full-time with Day and Night shifts available
* Paid NMC Pin renewal
* RCNi CPD e-learning – offers training for revalidation
* Employee assistance program – 24-hour helpline
* Generous holiday allowance
* Pension plan
* Extensive further training and management succession programmes
Key responsibilities include:
* You will carry out clinical nursing procedures and providing daily medication to residents
* You will supervise the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment
* Creating and building care plans and activity plans to support each individual in their recovery period
Key criteria for the role:
* Registered Nurse – RGN, RMN with an active NMC pin
* An interest in caring for adults with a wide range of complex health conditions
* A willingness to learn – you will receive more clinical training here than the NHS and most other private providers so this role would suit any ambitious nurse looking to broaden their clinical skill set
We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse – either RGN or RMN Nurse registrations will be accepted and although experience in the field of elderly nursing care is preferred, it is certainly not essential as exceptional training is provided through this companies award winning learning academy.
To be considered for this exclusive role, please click apply and Sam from Leaders in Care will be in touch to discuss further. Alternatively, you can call Sam on (phone number removed) for more information
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Care Home,Hexham, Northumberland,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse ( RMN or RGN or RNLD ) - Nursing home,Upton, Cambridgeshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job