As a Registered Nurse you will have:
* A nurse qualification (RGN/RMN) with a valid NMC pin number.
* Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a care home environment is essential.
* A committed and organised approach.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Flexible to work shifts.
In return for this you will receive:
* Full or part time flexible hours
* A dedicated consultant who will be your sole point of contact for all work related matters
* Weekly pay, without exception
* An ability to operate as a Limited Company if you choose to do so
* FREE training (including certificates for your revalidation)
* FREE uniform
* FREE PVG
* Access to our referral scheme
* Excellent training and development opportunities *Introduction bonus of £200 (T&Cs apply)
For more information or to speak to a member of the team apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Tagged as: Full Time
Night Registered Nurse - RMN/RNLD or RGN,Norfolk,Permanent...Apply For This Job