£17.50 – £18.00
Full Time – Permanent
Days or Nights
Seriously Connected in currently looking for a Registered Nurse for a lovely Nursing Home located in the gate way to the Peak District, Buxton.
As a Registered Nurse at our partnered care home, you'll become part of a friendly and supportive team, all working together to look after the physical and social needs of the residents to help deliver the highest possible quality of elderly care.
You may be a newly qualified Registered Nurse or you may be an experienced Nurse. Either way, we're looking for Nurse with a strong work ethic and the desire to use their clinical skills to provide the best quality of life for the residents. Previous experience with elderly care is desired but not required.
This residential home prides itself on providing high quality care for the residents, peace of mind for their families and a great place to work.
The successful Registered Nurse candidate will have excellent communication skills to enable them to establish personal rapport with existing and potential residents, their families and the multi-disciplinary team. You'll be focusing not only on the physical ailments associated with ageing, but also with mental impairments and ensuring that each resident has the best possible quality of life through effective care. There are two Registered Nurse positions available depending whether you prefer to work Days or Nights.
The Registered Nurse will have a number of responsible duties including but not limited to:
• Carry out regular checks on residents at intervals determined by the Home Manager
• Ensure that Care Plans are completed and maintained and in accordance with NMC guidelines & company policy
• Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the company’s procedure and NMC guidelines
• To ensure the correct ordering, storage and administration of drugs in accordance with individual requirements, medical and pharmaceutical agencies
• Ensure a clear and concise handover report is given to all relevant staff members at the end of each shift
• Adhere to all appropriate NMC guidelines / regulations
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as (RGN)
• Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment – although other candidates will be considered
• Confident in all areas of care planning and delivery
• Able to work a flexible shift pattern
For full job description click apply, or contact Thomas Fielding on (phone number removed).
About Your Recruiter…
I served my recruitment apprenticeship in the health & social care sector, and with over x4 years in-depth experience I pride myself on the impact my candidates make.
I know what makes a great candidate, and I fully understand the chemistry required between a job seeker and a Hiring Manager. I am on your side, and aim to use my wealth of industry knowledge to secure you the job you deserve
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN - Bank hours,Northampton,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - Care Home,Huntingdon,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Days or Nights,Hampshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Deputy Nurse Manager,Downham Market, Norfolk,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Ward Nurse,Salford, Greater Manchester,Permanent...Apply For This Job