Ayr, South Ayrshire
£15 per hour
Permanent Contract – Full Time
In Touch Recruitment are working on behalf of a forward thinking, national care home provider to recruit a Registered Nurse for their modern, purpose built care home in Ayr, Ayrshire.
The care home is registered to provide 24 hour care and support to older people with dementia, nursing, convalescence and palliative care needs.
As a Nurse, your role will include:
– Writing, Updating and Evaluating Person Centred Care Plans
– Administering Medication
– Ensuring all documentation is accurately updated
– Supervision of care support staff and junior members of staff
– Clinical observations and responding to changes in the health of residents
– Liaising with Healthcare Professionals and outside agencies when required
– Support the smooth running of home through direct nursing care and effective leadership
Requirements for the role:
– A Nursing Qualification RGN or RMN and a valid NMC PIN
– Experience caring for older people with dementia and nursing care needs
– Passionate about high quality standards and person centred care
An excellent hourly rate of £15 per hour will be offered to the successful candidate along with on-going training and support to ensure success in the role.
To apply, please make an online application or email a copy of your CV direct to (url removed) . For more information, call In Touch Recruitment on (phone number removed).
 mailto:(url removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
REGISTERED NURSE - SALE, GREATER MANCHESTER,Trafford,Permanent...Apply For This Job