Registered Nurse in Claygate (equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6)
Up to £17.15 per hour plus Paid Breaks & Bupa Benefits (depending on experience)
Wingham Court Care Home, Oaken Lane, Claygate, Surrey, KT10 0RQ
Full-time, Part-time and Bank contracts available
Bring your clinical expertise to one of our care homes, in a role that is both hugely rewarding and offers real autonomy to practice.
About the role
In what is a tremendously diverse role, you'll lead, motivate and generally bring out the best in our Wingham Court care home team. Offering clinical guidance and training to your colleagues, you'll ensure they're equipped and inspired to deliver the very highest standards of care.
That care starts with the detailed assessments you'll complete and the individualised plans you'll develop for each resident – ensuring that not only are their physical needs met, but their emotional well-being is supported and their social needs are too.
On a practical level, you'll ensure our working practices are safe and conform to all the relevant regulations and legislative standards. But like every member of the team, you'll know that providing great care means constantly looking beyond the established way of doing things for opportunities to do things even better.
As an organisation, we're focused on continuous improvement. And that's something we'll expect you to strive for as well. Not least because, doing the job you do, you'll be perfectly placed to suggest the kind of changes that would have the most positive and profound impact on our residents' lives.
What you’ll need
· A passion for caring for the elderly and infirm, and for helping people maintain their dignity and independence
· A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
· A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes
· A clear understanding of NMC Codes of Conduct and a genuine commitment to expanding your professional expertise
· A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
· RN status and a valid NMC PIN
What’s in it for you?
A competitive salary and benefits that include:
· Our 'Smile Everyday' health and wellbeing package
· Excellent pension and life assurance schemes
· 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays
· Outstanding CPD, including access to external scholarships and academic opportunities
· Recognition schemes to reward the special contribution you bring
About the home
Wingham Court is set in four acres of tranquil grounds, providing a safe, relaxing atmosphere for residents and visitors in the leafy suburb of Claygate.
With Esher about a mile away and shops within walking distance it's highly accessible, linked to the main bus and train routes. Our highly-trained staff aims to strike a balance between care and independence, ensuring our residents enjoy the comfort and well-being they deserve.
We tailor our care to suit each person. We create a Map of Life which details their experiences, helping us pinpoint their history, preferences and needs.
Who we are
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care throughout the UK. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Dedicated to making lives better
Bupa is committed to an environment that will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant, or employee, is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
To apply please email your CV or call (phone number removed)
For more information please visit (url removed)/careers
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered General Nurse - Accident and Emergency,Birmingham,Temporary...Apply For This Job