Registered Mental Health Nurse Wanted
Our client is a private psychiatric hospital for adults and adolescents based in the West Midlands area, who are recruiting for temporary and/or contract staff nurses for a new ward due to open shortly. The service provides secure assessment, treatment and rehabilitation facilities for adults and adolescents with a primary diagnosis of mental illness/personality disorder. Young people and adults presenting with a learning difficulty or developmental disorder can be admitted and treated effectively in a separate setting adapted to their sensory profiles and specific needs. It aims to provide a turning point in the lives of all adolescents who spend time there. As staff nurse your main duties will be as below:
* Taking responsibility for assessing the care needs of patients and the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of individual care plans.
* To take an active role in providing a safe and therapeutic environment for all who use and work in the hospital.
* To undertake a professional role in line with Code of Professional Conduct: Standards for Conduct, Performance and Ethics 2004, and all other NMC Guidelines.
* To support the Charge Nurses and Senior Staff Nurses, in delivering 24-hour care and management of ward based in-patient services.
* To work shifts over a seven day week, twenty-four hour day, including week-ends and Bank Holidays where required.
* To take charge of the unit on an occasional basis for the span of duty, where competency has been agreed by the Charge Nurses.
* To safeguard children’s and young peoples’ needs This is an exciting opportunity to forge a rewarding career and to develop your skills in an exceptional environment. In return for your dedication and enthusiasm you will be offered a stimulating, supportive working environment and a commitment to your on going professional and personal development, along with extremely competitive salaries/hourly rates. For more information about this role please contact me today
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered MH Nurse - Specialist therapeutic hospital,York, North Yorkshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Fife,Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Rgn (Registered General Nurse),Saltaire, Bradford,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Mental Health Nurse,Basingstoke, Hampshire,Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Senior Nurse/Team Leader (COVID -19 response),Wales,Contract...Apply For This Job