We are working with one of the largest care home providers in the UK who are currently looking for Registered Nurse's to join their team.
This care home offers great career and growth opportunities and a warm and friendly working environment!
* Carrying out risk assessments.
* Monitoring care delivery.
* Monitoring the health of the residents at all times by checking vitals, blood pressure and ensuring that their medication is given on time and appropriately.
* Management of workloads, team and responsibility for shift as directed.
* Must be a Registered Nurse with an up to date NMC Pin.
Experienced nurses and newly qualified nurses are welcome to apply! We are arranging quick interviews, so please apply today to secure an interview and tour of this great Care Home
Tagged as: Full Time
Chemotherapy Nurse,Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire,Permanent, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Nurse,Abingdon, Oxfordshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN,Castleford,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse (Rgn Rmn),CT21, Hythe, Kent,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse (Band 5),TA6, Dunball, Somerset,Permanent...Apply For This Job