Nurse – Gravesend – Permanent – £17.50 per hour
Our client specialises in providing quality residential and specialist care services across our group of care homes. A fantastic and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse to become part of our team at located in Gravesend.
Our home is a modern, purpose-built care home in Gravesend. With beautifully maintained gardens the home has been carefully designed to offer advanced facilities, tailored to support our resident’s needs whilst retaining a warm and homely atmosphere.
We provide a full range of specialist care to the highest standards. Each member of our exceptional team understands that the best care is personal, understanding, supportive, and most importantly, is provided with a smile.
In return, you will be offered a fantastic working environment, strong support from our management team and a generous, competitive remuneration package including:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Premium overtime rates
* Automatic enrolment into our Pension and enhanced life assurance schemes
* Canford Rewards: offering a huge range of high street retail discounts
* Discretionary sick pay
* NMC fees paid by the company
* Employee wellbeing programmes including occupational health support, hot meals & free food.
* Provided with free modern uniforms
* Flexible work opportunities available through our on-line rota system
* Christmas bonus & team celebrations
* Refer a friend bonus opportunity
* Employee loyalty initiatives
* Industry-leading Learning & Development
* Plenty of opportunities for career development and the chance to get involved with innovative care projects.
* You would become part of the Canford Family.
Your key duties will include:
* Providing a high level of care to our residents ensuring their wellbeing
* Accurately recording observations in accordance with the resident’s conditions
* Administering medications
* Carrying out risk assessments
* Identifying and managing residents nursing needs
* Care planning
* Monitoring care delivery
* Achieve quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and social health care legislation
* Leading the care teams by example, teaching and role modelling best practice
You must be a qualified, Registered General Nurse with previous care home experience. If you have the right skills and experience, drive, commitment, caring outlook and are seeking a new, exciting challenge then why not become part of our team.
If you would like to join our successful team, please select "apply now" and forward us your CV
Tagged as: Full Time
Paediatric Community Nurse Specialist / RCN / RGN - Complex Care,Gloucester, Gloucestershire,Permanent...Apply For This Job